APPLY IN PERSON AT OUR DOUGLAS OFFICE
Solutions For Life is an outpatient, community mental health and substance abuse treatment center serving Converse and Niobrara counties. The main office is located at 1841 Madora Avenue in Douglas, Wyoming with satellite offices in Lusk and Glenrock.
Solutions For Life has current job openings for a full or part time therapist, full time medicaid billing rep, and part-time receptionist at our Lusk office.
Job Benefits Include: Wyoming retirement, life, LTD, health, dental & vision insurance; (PTO) paid time off. Solutions For Life is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in any of the above mentioned positions, please complete the employee application below and drop it off at our main office OR you may scan and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a full-time Staff Therapist
Candidates will ideally possess a Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or other related behavioral health field. Must have a Wyoming license or able to obtain. May have a provisional license, but need to be fully licensed within 2 years of employment.
Knowledge of mental health and substance use disorders, group dynamics, therapy principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of mental health and substance disorders; ability to develop and implement appropriate treatment plans, goals and objectives; knowledge and skills in individual, family, group counseling are required.
Candidates for this position will have the ability to: Make accurate and timely decisions, be able to prioritize, communicate concisely in both verbal and written communication, work well under pressure, have good computer skills, proven ability to follow-through timely, and be able to appropriately take corrective action with direct reports when necessary.
The essential duties of this position include:
· Perform intake assessment to obtain bio-psychosocial history utilizing approved assessment instruments, social history and consultation with community resources.
· Utilize screening/assessment tools such as the ASI and ASAM to determine a client’s appropriateness for services.
· Review and evaluate clients’ progress in relation to measurable goals described in treatment and care plans.
· Coordinate care with other agencies (DFS, probation and parole) and other health professionals, such as doctors, nurses, etc.
· Lead mental health and Substance abuse groups.
· Participate in staff meetings.
· Participate in on-call rotation.
· Responsible to adhere to all policies, procedures and operations guidelines of the Agency and for compliance with standards, state rules & regulations, and any other established legal requirements.
· Responsible for maintaining a current license from the State of Wyoming
Minimum Age: 21
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks, Reference Checks, Motor Vehicle Record Check
Benefits include: Generous Retirement program, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and other insurances and Paid Time Off
Equal Opportunity Employer