Cost of Services
Solutions For Life charges a rate of $120 per hour. If you do not have medical insurance you will be assigned a fee rate using our sliding fee scale which considers the income of all household members and number of qualifying dependents in your home.
It is your responsibility to pay your fees on time and on a regular basis. We are a non-profit organization so your fees are necessary for us to continue to deliver services.
We do not deny services based on someone's inability to pay. However, services will be refused to client's who refuse to pay the agreed upon fee. You will be required to show proof of income at your first appointment in order to set your sliding scale fee. It will be the client's responsibility to provide all insurance information to Solutions For Life at the time of intake.
Necessary documentation for establishing sliding scale fee amount:
- Proof of income for all household family members (if applicable). This can include the prior year’s W-2 tax form (first page of 1040) and a month’s worth of paycheck stubs
- Proof of insurance (if applicable)
- Your Medicaid card (if applicable)
- Probation and parole and/or courts documents along with a copy of your past criminal history (if applicable)
We cannot complete your application without the above documentation.
If you do have insurance coverage for mental health and/or substance abuse services, contact your insurance provider to find out:
- If you must have pre-authorization for your visits
- What is your co-pay
- Do you have a deductible